Consular Service is operating only for following special categories until further notice:
- Passport and ID Card for Hungarian nationals
- Birth registration and related marriage registration of Hungarian nationals
with first passport
- Visa and residence permit cases for persons with diplomatic immunity
- Visa cases only for privileged persons when travel purpose must be considered as Hungarian national interest. Please note, that determination of acceptability is privileged competency of the Hungarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
- Visa cases for EEA citizen’s family members (only if the Consular Section ascertained their right for free movement based on the Directive 38/2004 and Act I. of 2007.)
- Signature legalization only in emergency cases
- All kind of Residence Permit applications!
Preliminary appointment booking is required (via email: email@example.com) for each case except of appeals.
Appeals against refusals can be accepted via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) according to normal timing criteria (within 8 calendar days). After receiving the appeal, we will provide information about the payment method.
Please note, preliminary disinfection is required for everyone who wants to enter to the Embassy of Hungary. Wearing face mask is mandatory and personal responsibility, without mask protection the Embassy’s staff must deny the entry regardless the prior booked appointment!