If you are a Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship holder with an active status in one of the Hungarian Universities/Colleges, but your residence permit has already expired, you would need to apply for a new permit at our Embassy. Announcement about the exact date of reopening for this category is coming soon! Until that, just following services are available:
Hereby we inform our respected clients, that the Embassy of Hungary in Islamabad partially restores its consular services ONLY for the next categories:
- Passport and ID Card for Hungarian nationals
- Birth registration and related marriage registration of Hungarian nationals
with first passport
- Visa and residence permit cases only for persons with diplomatic immunity
- Visa cases only for privileged persons when travel purpose must be considered as Hungarian national interest. Please note, that determination of acceptability is privileged competency of the Hungarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
- Visa cases for EEA citizen’s family members (only if the Consular Section ascertained their right for free movement based on the Directive 38/2004.)
- Signature legalization only in emergency cases
Preliminary appointment booking is required (via email: firstname.lastname@example.org) for each case except of appeals.
Appeals against refusals can be accepted via email (email@example.com) according to normal timing criteria (within 8 calendar days). After receiving the appeal, we will provide information about the payment method.
Please note, that currently foreign nationals are NOT allowed to enter Hungary.
In special cases Visa and Residence Permit/Card holders could get exemption from Hungarian Deputy Chief of National Police based on 4.§ (1), (2),(5) and 4/A § of Government Decree no. 81/2020.
According to 194/2020 and 81/2020 Government Decree, from 13 of May valid Visa and Residence Permit holders can apply - only electronically - for this special entry permit through Hungarian Deputy Chief of National Police. Border police authorities could accept these requests only for valid document holders and for essential moves (for example: exam commitments, medical treatment, etc.) Special entry permit applications must be submitted via following link only in Hungarian language: http://www.police.hu/hu/ugyintezes/elektronikus-ugyintezes/meltanyossagi-kerelem-magyarorszagra-torteno-beutazashoz
In these exemption cases our Embassy can not provide any assistance or further information due to out of competency.
Please note, preliminary disinfection is required for everyone who wants to enter to the Embassy of Hungary. Face mask is a mandatory and personal responsibility, without mask protection the Embassy’s staff must deny the entry regardless prior booked appointment!